Google
web Musings of The Global Traveller

Saturday, August 08, 2009

In search of real cheap air fares

It is no secret that I spend a lot of time trying to keep informed of air fares, particularly on routes of most interest to me. The last few weeks I've been working on a little project to share only the very best air fares in selected markets as they come on sale.

Don't worry I'm not selling anything and not being paid to promote air fare sales. Nor am I attempting to recreate farecompare. It'll make more sense when you take a look.

The new site is not quite ready to launch yet, but you can take a sneak peek.

I'll continue blogging at Musings of the Global Traveller and don't expect anything to change here. Real cheap air fares is just a small way I can give more value without compromising here.

No comments: