Google
web Musings of The Global Traveller

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

How to get to | Nauru

This is part of a series of blog entries on how to get to countries and places. Here is a link to the index. I plan to eventually cover every country and some other places. If you have a request for a particular country or place please use the email me link at top right, or leave a comment.

Nauru
Source: Wikimedia Commons

It is difficult to get to the island nation of Nauru. There is no seaport or safe anchorage for yachts, and there are just two flights a week to Nauru on Our Airline from Brisbane (via Honiara). Our Airline belongs to no alliance and is not a partner to any other airline. The only way to save on airfares is book early, but this is not recommended (Our Airline and predecessor Air Nauru have had a shaky financial history).

1 comment:

SLLiew said...

Hi, I have been trying to get a postcard sent to me from Nauru to complete my worldwide collection. If anyone can help, please email me at smspenang@yahoo.com

My postcard blog is
http://smspostcard.blogspot.com

Thanks!