Google
web Musings of The Global Traveller

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Luxury travel

I recently posted about Singapore Airlines new business class and first class product launched on their new 777-300ER aircraft.
It will come as no surprise to those who know me that ever since I have been plotting a way to rearrange my travel to experience this.









First Class looks to be quite a step up on the luxury scale from my more usual travel (left).









Business Class (note the Raffles name is being dropped), shown left, is also a step up from current business class.




Pictures from Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand.

Singapore Airlines will initially fly the new 777-300ER between Singapore and Paris CDG, then Singapore and Milan and Barcelona, and also one of the Hong Kong flights each way. I've managed to rearrange my travel and book one of these. Fingers are now crossed for clearing a frequent flyer mileage upgrade to first.

No comments: