Google
web Musings of The Global Traveller

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not Up in the Air

I haven't yet seen Up in the Air, starring George Clooney as the mileage-obsessed frequent flyer. This delay is not due to lack of interest. Rather I was expecting to see it on the inflight entertainment of one of my flights - I could watch Up in the Air while being up in the air. However, checking the online listings of movies for my upcoming flights I see it isn't included.

Looks like I'll have to go to the movie theatre to see it after all. With over 100 longhaul and mediumhaul flights a year on airlines with fantastic in flight entertainment I normally get to see all the movies I'm interested in while airborne. I think I last saw a movie in a theatre about 4 years ago.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

It's on my Netflix list -- and thus I *can* make sure I get to see it up in the air. It doesn't strike me as a movie that warrants $10 and a trip to the big screen theater.