Google
web Musings of The Global Traveller

Friday, February 27, 2009

Coming soon - key tips for frequent flyers

I've had some requests to explain some of the most important things I've learnt from FlyerTalk. These are tips, tricks, tools and information that I use almost daily to travel better, in more comfort, more often, and at lower cost. There is no big secret (all information is freely available if you know where to look), but it is hard to find summaries and explanations of why these are so useful.

It is far too much to cover in a single blog post, or even a couple of blog posts. So, I'm currently working on a series of posts. They'll cover such things as basic airline revenue management (and why it is good for flyers to know about it), tools to check availability, how to find good seats, etc.

If you have any specific topic that you'd like me to cover please drop me a line (using the email link top right or by comment).

No comments: